Indigenous Employment Plans
In 2011 Murrup Barak, collaborated with Faculties and Administrative Divisions to support the development of localised Indigenous Employment Plans (IEP’s). The completed IEP’s identify key Indigenous Australian employment commitments for the next three years (2012-2015).
The commitments stated in the plans represent the key driver to enable the University reach its commitment to bring the number and dispersion of Indigenous Australian staff within the University to population parity by 2020.
The following faculties and divisions have plans. Please email Daniel Little for a copy of any of the plans
- Faculty of Architecture Building & Planning
- Faculty of Arts
- Department of the Senior Vice Principal
- Department of the Vice Chancellor Research
- Business & Finance
- Global Engagement
- School of Land & Environment
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Provost Division
- Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatoruim of Music
- Veterinary Science