Melbourne Indigenous Professional Employment Program (MIPEP)
- Two-year program
- Rotate across diverse roles in the University
- Study a Diploma of Business (Through AFLSportsReady)
- Starting salary of $69,365 per annum plus 17% super
- Professional Development and Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Mentoring provided
- Indigenous Australians are eligible to apply
The University of Melbourne are committed to the advancement of Indigenous staff recruitment and retention and aims to employ Indigenous staff in proportion to their representation in the Australian population (3%) by 2025. The MIPEP program is one recruitment initiative to grow our Indigenous workforce.
Applications open Monday 21 June 2021
Applications are being managed by AFL SportsReady and applicants will be redirected to their website.
Completed forms can be emailed to Indigenous-Employment@unimelb.edu.au